What are the historical events in Indonesia that you have known before?
Indonesia historical timeline
- 5000 BC. Austronesian peoples begin moving into Indonesia from the Philippines.
- 850 AD. Sanjaya (early Mataram) seizes control of central Java. …
- 910-1080. Political centre of Java moves to east Java; rise of Hindu kingdoms on Bali.
- 1222-1275. …
- 1294. …
- 15th century. …
- 1619. …
Was Indonesia a part of India?
Both countries are neighbours, as India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with Indonesia along the Andaman Sea. The Indian-Indonesian relationship stretches back for almost two millennia.
|Embassy of India, Jakarta||Embassy of Indonesia, New Delhi|
What are some historical events in Indonesia?
INDONESIA A Military Timeline
- 1942-1944. Japanese Invasion and Occupation.
- 1945-1949. Independence from the Dutch.
- 1950-1955. Sukarno’s Early Rule.
- 1956-1965. Sukarno and ‘Guided Democracy’
- 1965-1974. Suharto and the ‘New Order’
- 1975-1976. Annexation of East Timor.
- 1976-1990. Repression and the Oil Boom.
What are some historical events that happened in Indonesia?
|1257||Baab Mashur Malamo established The Kingdom of Ternate in Maluku.|
|1275||King Kertanegara of Singhasari launched Pamalayu expedition against Melayu Kingdom in Sumatra.|
|1284||King Kertanegara launched Pabali expedition to Bali, which integrated Bali into the Singhasari territory.|