Can you travel to Bangkok right now?
All travelers need to apply for a “Thailand Pass” prior to their journey and are subject to two required Covid-19 tests: the first test upon arrival by an RT-PCR method, the second test on Day 6-7 with a self-testing Antigen Rapid Test. … After that, they are free to travel in the country.
Can I go to Thailand from Australia?
The new freedoms also mean that fully vaccinated Australian permanent residents and citizens can leave the country for any reason without asking the government for an exemption from a travel ban that has trapped most at home since March 25, 2020.
Does Thailand require Covid vaccinations?
COVID-19 in Thailand
Do not travel internationally until you are fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, there are additional recommendations to follow before, during, and after travel.
Can you transit through Bangkok airport Covid?
– Travellers must undergo COVID-19 testing whilst in quarantine. … – With the exception of the sealed route to Koh Samui, travellers cannot transit to other domestic destinations at Bangkok International Airport as domestic transfers are currently not permitted.
What shots do you need to go to Thailand?
The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for Thailand: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
What countries require immunizations?
Countries with required meningococcal vaccination for travellers include The Gambia, Indonesia, Lebanon, Libya, the Philippines, and most importantly and extensively Saudi Arabia for Muslims visiting or working in Mecca and Medina during the Hajj or Umrah pilgrimages.
Which vaccines are accepted in Thailand?
- Moderna. mRNA-1273. Phase 1. Approved in 76 countries. …
- Pfizer/BioNTech. BNT162b2. Phase 1. Approved in 103 countries. …
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Ad26.COV2.S. Phase 1. Approved in 75 countries. …
- Oxford/AstraZeneca. AZD1222. Phase 1. …
- Sinopharm (Beijing) BBIBP-CorV (Vero Cells) Phase 1. …
- Sinovac. CoronaVac. Phase 1.