How do I send money to someone in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
You can transfer funds between more than 200 different countries. However, PayPal’s international transfers aren’t free, so you’ll have to check what the fee is for each transfer within your country of choice.
Can venmo transfer internationally?
How can I send money internationally with Venmo? Venmo cannot be used to send money overseas. It is only available for domestic money transfers or payments in US dollars within the United States.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Does Indonesia have Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
Can PayPal be used to send money internationally?
yes! PayPal is available in over 200 different countries, giving companies the option to make cross-border payments and transfers via the app or website at PayPal.com.
How can I send money to a friend in Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
What countries can PayPal be used in?
Which countries do PayPal support?
- Central African Republic.
- Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea)
- South Sudan.
What is the easiest way to send money internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.
How do I transfer money internationally?
How to send money to a bank account
- Log in to your profile. …
- Check bank account transfer service availability by destination country.
- Select our direct to bank service.
- Enter your receiver’s bank account information.
- Pay via internet banking (FPX).
- You will receive a confirmation by email with the tracking number (MTCN).
What’s the cheapest way to send money internationally?
Cheapest Ways to Send Money
- Western Union Money Transfer Service. Best for: This is an excellent money transfer service if you’re looking to send cash internationally. …
- Google Pay. Best for: Use with cards that are saved to your Google account. …
- Apple Pay. …
- OFX. …
- Paypal Money Transfer. …
- Wise Transfer. …
- XE. …
- Currencies Direct.