How can I apply for Singapore visa from Dubai?
We are the official partner of the Embassy of Singapore in UAE
- Apply for a visa. Find information and begin your application. Start now.
- Book an appointment. Schedule your appointment with us. Book now.
- Information about your local centre. Find now.
- Visa at your doorstep. Submit your visa application from your preferred location.
Is Singapore visa free for UAE residents?
Singapore tourist visa is not required for citizens of United Arab Emirates for a stay up to 30 days.
Can I apply Singapore visa online?
The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website. If your application is approved, your local contact in Singapore can use the SAVE system to print a copy of your e-Visa for you.
How can I get Singapore work visa from Dubai?
In case, you wish to avail a Singapore work visa or work permit, the steps mentioned below need to be followed:
- Submit an application.
- Prepare for the worker’s arrival.
- Get the permit issued.
- Register fingerprints and photo.
- Receive the pass or permit.
- Return the old card.
How do I apply for Singapore visa?
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visits, you will need the following documents:
- Duly completed Form 14A (242.89KB) signed by you.
- Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of entry into Singapore.
- 2 passport-sized colour photograph taken within the last three months.
Is tourist visa allowed in Singapore now?
General Advisory for Visitors
Short-term visitors can enter Singapore under the Safe Travel Lanes, which include the Air Travel Pass, Reciprocal Green Lane, and the Vaccinated Travel Lane, or with special prior approval.
Can UAE citizens travel to Singapore?
Entry into Singapore From United Arab Emirates is Restricted
Most travelers from selected countries are not allowed to enter Singapore. Those who wish to enter Singapore must apply for permission from the government.
Where can UAE residents travel without visa?
5 Visa-Free Destinations for UAE Residents
- Azerbaijan. Due to recent changes in the country’s visa regulations, Azerbaijan is now a visa-free destination for UAE residents. …
- Georgia. Known for being one of the safest countries in Europe, Georgia is definitely a must-see for UAE residents. …
- Maldives. …
- Sri Lanka. …