How can I reload my PayPal in Malaysia?
Log into your paypal account. Please go to “My Account” menu and press the “Top UP” to proceed with the transaction. 3. If you use RHB bank, please press the “Continue” under the “RHB Bank”.
Can we top up PayPal in Malaysia?
Top-up is a PayPal feature that allows you to transfer money from your Malaysian bank account* to your PayPal account. By using top-up, you can: pay for your online purchases by increasing your PayPal account balance. send payments more securely with PayPal.
Can I just add money to my PayPal account?
Log into your PayPal account and click ‘Transfer Money‘, situated under your PayPal balance on the summary home page. On the next page, select ‘Add money to your balance’ Then follow the instructions on-screen to make a transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account.
How do I reload my PayPal balance?
How to add cash with the app
- Go to the wallet and tap Add cash at stores.
- Choose a store, get a barcode, and show it at checkout.
- Money will be added to your balance, usually within minutes.
How do I reload PayPal?
So, how do I top-up using PayPal?
- Select an amount of top-up you want to send: Choose from over 500 mobile operators, or send an online gift card, available from our store!
- At the checkout, select PayPal as the payment method:
- You will then be taken to the PayPal summary:
How do I top up PayPal with Maybank?
Sorry, there isn’t a way to topup your Paypal account via Maybank. What you can do is link your Maybank Debit Card to your Paypal account, then make a purchase. This will then draw down directly from your account.
How do I add money to PayPal using Maybank?
How to link a Maybank account to PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on Wallet.
- Select the option you need – Update card/ remove card, or Link a bank account for example.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to add your bank account, or the debit card linked to your chosen Maybank account.
How do I add money to my PayPal from CIMB?
How do I link my CIMB account to PayPal?
- Log in to your PayPal account and click on Wallet.
- Select the button which says Link a bank account.
- Follow the steps online to add all the account details, such as Bank name, MEPS routing code (CIMB: CIBBMYKL) and Account number.
- Review everything and click Continue.
How can I top up my PayPal account without a credit card?
How to Add Money to PayPal Without a Bank Account
- Launch the PayPal app on your phone and tap More.
- Tap Add cash at store.
- Select a retail store where you want to add your cash (7-Eleven, CVS, Walmart, etc.). …
- Tap Generate Barcode. …
- Take your code to any location of the retailer you chose.
Can I add money to my PayPal account with a debit card?
You can add money to your PayPal account balance from your bank account or by accepting PayPal payments. You cannot technically add funds to your PayPal account with a debit card, but you can put a debit card on file and use it to make purchases or send payments through PayPal.
Does PayPal charge a fee to transfer money from bank account?
It’s possible to transfer money from the Wallet page of the PayPal website or the main screen in the mobile app. There are no PayPal fees for transferring money to a linked bank account — as long as your bank doesn’t charge you, it should be totally free.
How does PayPal work with your bank account?
How Does It Work? PayPal allows you to connect an external bank account, credit card and debit card and use the service to shop online securely. It acts as an intermediary between your payment method and merchants, keeping your payment information safer.