How do I call a Malaysian handphone number?
To call Malaysia from Singapore, dial: XX – 60 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 60 – 9 or 10 Digit Mobile phone number.
How do I ring Malaysia?
Malaysia’s country code is 60. For calls to Malaysia from Australia dial: 0011 + 60 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Malaysia to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number.
How can I call Malaysia from Whatsapp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I make an international call to Malaysia?
To call Malaysia from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 60, the country code for Malaysia.
- Then dial the 1- to 2-digit area code (see sample calling code list below) and then the 6- to 8-digit phone number.
How do I dial Malaysia from UK?
How to Call Malaysia from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Malaysia – 60.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
What does 10 digit phone number mean?
Ten-digit dialing simply means that instead of dialing 7-digits of a telephone number, you will need to dial all 10-digits of the number in order to complete a local call. In other words, you will need to start including the area code when you dial a local call.
How do I call a landline in Malaysia?
- To Call Internationally from Malaysia. To call a foreign number from Malaysia, simply dial 00 plus the country code, followed by the phone number.
- To Call Malaysia Internationally. The country code for Malaysia is 60, and the local code for Kuala Lumpur is 7.
- Calling within Malaysia.