Can I get an E visa for Cambodia?
For tourists that want to stay in the country for less than 30 days, there is the possibility of applying for the visa entirely online. In that case, travellers do not need to make an appointment at the embassy. Apply for the Cambodia visa now.
Is it easy to get visa on arrival in Cambodia?
There are often long lines to obtain a visa on arrival application form, which must be filled out at the border and then processed by border staff. This process can take some time. … The Cambodian visa on arrival allows the foreign traveler to enter the country and stay for a maximum of 30 days.
How do I get a Cambodian visa at the airport?
To get a visa on arrival for Cambodia, visitors need to provide the following documentation:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank pages for stamps)
- Completed application form (either supplied on the plane, at the airport, or at the border crossing)
How much does a Cambodia E-visa cost?
The visa cost for Cambodia e-Visa is USD 36.00 . Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 20.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 20.00 and USD 20.00 USD, respectively.
How do I get an e class visa for Cambodia?
Tourists can apply in advance for a 30-day visa on the official site, evisa.gov.kh. The cost is $30 plus a $6 processing fee, with a 3-day processing time. The visa is a 30-day visa valid for 90 days (meaning you must enter Cambodia within 90 days of the visa being issued, but can only stay for 30 days).
How long does it take to get a visa to Cambodia?
Without a doubt, the easiest way to enter Cambodia as a tourist is by applying online for the e-visa, known as the T class visa. It’s a simple process that takes a few minutes to complete and while it can take up to three business days to be processed, most applicants receive their visas via email within 24 hours.
Can Indian get visa on arrival in Cambodia?
The nationals of most countries can get a Cambodia Visa on Arrival but talking about Indians in specific, they are permitted to stay for a maximum of 30 days, provided that the citizens are holding a valid passport along with their confirmed return flight tickets and a few other documents.
Can I go to Cambodia without a visa?
You will need a valid passport and a Cambodian visa to enter Cambodia. Tourist and business visas are valid for one month from the date of entry into Cambodia. … Tourists and business travelers may also obtain a Cambodian visa at the airports in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and at all major border crossings.
How can I get Cambodia visa?
Getting an eVisa
- Start the application process through the official government website.
- Pay the application fee through your debit or credit card. …
- Wait for the visa to be processed. …
- Receive the Cambodia eVisa confirmation.
- Travel to Cambodia and show the confirmation to the Immigration officers at the entry point.
What is Type E visa for Cambodia?
The Cambodian e-Visa, introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is an online electronic visa which allows stays of up to 30 days in Cambodia for touristic purposes.
How do I get from Nigeria to Cambodia?
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMBODIA VISA FROM NIGERIA
- Complete and submit an online electronic visa application form.
- Attached all the required documents online.
- Make confirmation of your application and pay the required visa fee of 30 US dollars.
- Your visa approval letter will come within four days of your application.