What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Can you send money out of Indonesia?
Yes, there are limits for how much you can send from Indonesia to the United States with us. They depend on which currencies you send to and from, and how you pay. You can check the limits for each currency in our help center articles or in our calculator.
How can I receive money in Indonesia?
What Are the Ways of Receiving Money in Indonesia?
- Direct Bank Deposit. Money transfer providers have created relationships with major banks across Indonesia to simplify the process of receiving money in the country. …
- Cash Pickups. …
- Mobile Wallet Deposit.
How do I wire money to Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in USD with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How can I send money to a friend in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
Does Zelle work in Indonesia?
Unfortunately you can’t use Zelle, Cash App or Venmo to send money to Indonesia as these services are designed primarily for domestic use in the US.
Can Indonesia send money to Nigeria?
What is the fastest way to send money from Indonesia to Nigeria (USD→NGN)? It will take 2 days to transfer money in USD to Nigeria from Indonesia at Xoom. … If you need to send 2000 EUR from Indonesia to Nigeria online, then Xoom is the best way for the recipient, the amount to be received is 884904.09 NGN.
Does Indonesia have Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
How do I receive money from Western Union in Indonesia?
How can I receive money in Malaysia?
- Choose a location. Find a Western Union agent location near you with our agent locator.
- Get your sender’s details. Know your sender’s name, the amount sent, and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Visit the agent location. …
- Receive the money.
Is TransferWise available in Indonesia?
We’re excited to announce that transfers to Indonesia have gone live on TransferWise. Here’s what you need to know: Our transfers are fast, fair and low cost – the fee is just 1.5%. You always get the real exchange rate for your money.