Which bank can give credit card easily?
Top Credit Cards
|HDFC Freedom Card||Reward Points|
|Axis Bank Neo Credit Card||Shopping and Movies|
|HSBC Platinum Credit Card||Travel and Dining|
|Kotak PVR Gold Credit Card||Movies|
What is the easiest form of credit to get?
A thin credit file means you have some credit history, but it’s not enough to generate a credit score. In either case, you could be “invisible” to credit card companies when trying to apply for new credit. In that case, the easiest credit card to get may be a starter card or secured credit card.
Which bank credit card is easy in India?
Credit Cards for Low Salaried/Income Earners
|Sr. No||Credit Card Name||Minimum Annual Income Required|
|2||Visa Classic for Self Employed||50,000|
|3||Visa Classic for Salaried||60,000|
|4||Classic for Salaried||60,000|
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Salary is a crucial deciding factor for credit cards. Someone earning say Rs 50,000 per month is eligible for a different type of card than a person earning Rs 25,000 per month. On an average, income requirement is between Rs 1,44,000 and Rs 25,00,000 per annum for both salaried persons and self-employed.
How can I get credit with no credit?
3 things you should do if you have no credit history
- Become an authorized user. One of the simplest ways to build credit is by becoming an authorized user on a family member or friend’s credit card. …
- Apply for a secured credit card. …
- Get credit for paying monthly utility and cell phone bills on time.
How can I get good credit UK?
How to improve your credit score
- Register to vote. Make sure you’re on the electoral register as lenders will use this to check your name, address and where you’ve lived before. …
- Prove your creditworthiness. …
- Pay on time and stay within your limits. …
- Avoid multiple applications. …
- Check there are no mistakes.
Which is the best credit card for beginners in India?
Here are the best entry-level credit cards in India as of 2021:
- FinBooster: YES Bank-BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyClick Credit Card.
- Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
- Citi Cashback Card.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Which credit card is best in India 2021?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee*||Best Suited For|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
|SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rewards|
What is the easiest way to get a credit card?
How to get a credit card in 3 easy steps
- Step 1: Choose your Credit Card. Each bank offers dozens of Credit Card options. …
- Step 2: Apply for your card. Get all your documents ready – a bank will usually ask for identity, address and income proofs. …
- Step 3: Activate your card.