How much is big bike in the Philippines?
There are a total of 36 Big Bikes in the Philippines.
Big Bikes Price List.
|KTM RC 200||₱162,000|
|Kawasaki Ninja 650||₱426,000|
|Kawasaki Ninja H2||₱1.8 Million|
How much does a big bike cost?
A new motorcycle can cost anywhere from $4,000 to $6,000 for an entry-level model to $30,000 and up for very high-end bikes. Most motorcycles are priced somewhere in between. For the majority of styles, you’ll find a lot of awesome models clustered in the $6,000 to $15,000 range.
How much does a motorcycle cost in Philippines?
4. How much should I pay for a motorcycle?
|Motorcycle Category||Suggested Retail Price Range|
|Standard||Php 80,000 – Php 540,000|
|Underbone||Php 50,000 – Php 100,000|
|Sport bike||Php 150,000 – Php 2,500,000|
|Adventure bike||Php 500,000 – Php 2,500,000|
How much is it to buy a bike?
Cost. Expect to pay around $400–500 for a decent casual bike. For bikes such as flat bar and road bikes, you can find decent models for less than $1000 but expect to pay well over $1000 for good quality.
What motorcycle should I buy Philippines?
Top 5 best commuter motorcycles in the Philippines
- Yamaha NMAX – the urban commuter. The Yamaha NMAX has been the Japanese company’s best-selling model for quite a long time now. …
- Honda ADV 150 – go beyond paved roads. …
- Yamaha MT-15 – the sporty commuter. …
- Honda CRF150L – tackle any terrain. …
- CFMOTO 400 NK – go the distance.