What is considered rich in Thailand?
In Thailand, the top 20% of people are considered wealthy and they possess 326 times more land than poor Thais and have salaries that are 25 times higher. This ‘rich’ group own almost 80% of private land in the country compared to just 0.3% ownership by people at the bottom 20% of wealth.
How many billionaires live in Thailand?
There are over 2700 billionaires globally. Over a quarter of the world’s billionaires live in the United States.
Billionaires By Country 2021.
|Country||# of Billionaires||Total Wealth Accum.|
Who is the most rich in Thailand?
The top 10 richest in Thailand are:
- Chearavanont Brothers; US$30.2 billion.
- Chalerm Yoovidhya; $24.5 billion.
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi; $12.7 billion.
- Chirathivat Family; $11.6 billion.
- Sarath Ratanavadi; $8.9 billion.
- Osathanugrah Family; $3.5 billion.
- Somphote Ahunai; $3.3 billion.
- Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth; $3.25 billion.
Is Thailand richer than Philippines?
Thailand has a GDP per capita of $17,900 as of 2017, while in Philippines, the GDP per capita is $8,400 as of 2017.
Is Thailand richer than India?
India has a GDP per capita of $7,200 as of 2017, while in Thailand, the GDP per capita is $17,900 as of 2017.
Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
Areas in central Bangkok such as Chidlom, Langsuan, Ratchadamri and Sala Daeng are considered prestigious addresses where many billionaires invest in real estate to add to their collection, or to make a profit in the future.
Where do the rich stay in Bangkok?
The Most Exclusive and Expensive Areas in Bangkok
- Sukhumvit. Nana. Asoke. Phrom Phong. Thonglor.
- Wireless- Lumpini. Ploenchit. Chidlom. Ratchadamri.
- Silom- Sathorn. Silom. Chong Nonsi.
Where do rich people live in Phuket?
The most exclusive areas are located on the west coast, on Nai Thon Beach, Layan Beach, Bang Tao Beach and Kamala Beach, otherwise known as Millionaire’s Mile, where Phuket’s most expensive properties are located.