What should I do in Bangkok for honeymoon?
10 Best Things to Do on a Honeymoon in Bangkok
- Apsara River Cruise.
- Rooftop dinner at Vertigo.
- Private Blue Elephant cooking class.
- Bang Kra Jao cycling adventure.
- Overnight river cruise to Ayutthaya.
- Couples’ treatment at Away Spa.
- Jim Thompson’s House and palace tour.
- Private Damnoen Saduak Floating Market tour.
Is Thailand worth for honeymoon?
Thailand is most definitely a pocket-friendly honeymoon destination. Thailand has evolved over the years as it gained popularity, but one thing has remained the same – you will get amazing value for your money. Just like other destinations, you will find a wide selection of options ranging from budget to luxury.
Is Thailand safe for honeymoon?
Is Thailand safe for honeymoon? Thailand is an absolutely safe destination to visit for couples and they are bound to find a plethora of exciting experiences there for a memorable honeymoon experience exotic islands, beaches, nightlife, and food.
How much does a honeymoon in Thailand cost?
So how much does a Thailand honeymoon cost? Between $3,500-5,500 is plenty for 10 days in Thailand including flights, hotels, food, activities, and more!
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai. …
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season. …
- Hire a motorbike. …
- Go to tiger or animal shows. …
- Go to zoos. …
- Ride an elephant. …
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare. …
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer. …
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Whats better Bali or Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.