What country does Singapore import from?
Singapore trade balance, exports and imports by country
In 2019, Singapore major trading partner countries for exports were China, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, United States and Indonesia and for imports they were China, United States, Malaysia, Other Asia, nes and Japan.
Which countries does Singapore import most from?
Top 10 Import Countries
What is the most imported products in Singapore?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$108.9 billion (33.1% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $52.9 billion (16.1%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $49.2 billion (15%)
- Gems, precious metals: $22.6 billion (6.9%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $12.8 billion (3.9%)
What does Singapore import and export?
Economy of Singapore
|Export goods||Machinery and equipment Electronics and telecommunications Pharmaceuticals and other chemicals Refined petroleum products Chemical products|
|Main export partners||Hong Kong 13.67% China 11.21% Malaysia 9.43% United States 8.45% Indonesia 7.72% (2018)|
|Imports||US$533 billion (2019)|
What products are in demand in Singapore?
Our suggestions are high demand products in Singapore, based on data from Google Trends and in-house research.
- Dresses. …
- Facial cleansers. …
- Perfumes & Colognes. …
- Shoes. …
- Household cleaning products. …
- Tea. …
- Mobile phone cases. …
- Action & Toy Figures.
Does Singapore import all their food?
With little farming land, Singapore imports over 90% of the food consumed in the country. The food at our local markets mainly comes from overseas.