Where can I replace my CashCard?
If your Contactless CashCard is damaged/faulty, please visit the NETS Customer Service Centre located at 298 Tiong Bahru Road #06-01 Central Plaza – Operating Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mondays – Fridays), 8.30 am to 12:30 pm (Saturdays) to have your card checked.
How can I get cash off my CashCard?
You can use your Cash Card to make ATM withdrawals with your Cash PIN at any ATM.
- ATM Withdrawal Limit. For your protection, your Cash Card ATM withdrawals are limited.
- ATM Fees on Cash Card. Cash Cards work at any ATM, with just a $2 fee charged by Cash App.
- Free ATM Withdrawals.
Does petrol sell CashCard?
In line with this, the CashCard will only be available at petrol stations and the NETS Customer Service Centre at Central Plaza on Tiong Bahru Road from Apr 5.
Is nets FlashPay a CashCard?
Yes, the NETS FlashPay Card/Contactless CashCard is valid for use for 7 years from the date of card encoding.
Where can I exchange expired cash card?
Customers can get an immediate refund at any POSB, DBS Bank, OCBC Bank and UOB ATM in Singapore for up to two years from card expiry. Some banks have a shorter refund period. Alternatively, customers can request a refund at any DBS, OCBC or UOB branch, or visit the Nets Customer Service Centre (CSC).
How do I get my money back from nets CashCard?
Where can I get a refund for my existing CashCard? If the card is not faulty, an immediate refund can be made at any DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB ATM. You may also send in your card for refund at DBS, OCBC and UOB bank branches or visit NETS Customer Service Centre.
How do you get money from the cash app without a bank account or card?
How to get money off Cash App without Bank account?
- Open the “Cash App” application on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the “My Cash” or “$” tab.
- Enter the amount to transfer to your contact.
- Tap the “Pay” button and proceed.
- Select the person from your contact list.
Where can I purchase CashCard?
You can get a Cash Card at any of these channels:
- At any local bank branches: DBS, POSB, OCBC, and UOB.
- Nets Sales & Customer Service Centre.
- Fair Price Xpress & Cheers.
- Selected petrol stations.
- 7-Eleven convenience store outlets (Service fee applies for per top-up)
Where can I buy nets card in Singapore?
Get your NETS Motoring Card at the following locations
- Petrol Stations: Shell, Caltex, SPC, Esso.
- Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven, Cheers, Buzz Pods, FairPrice Xpress.
- Online: Lazada, ReCreation and Custom Cards.
- NETS Customer Service Centre. Address: 351 Braddell Road #01-03 Singapore 579713.
Does cheers sell CashCard?
CashCard. CashCard is the answer to all your motoring needs. Get yours at Cheers today!