What are the two most populated islands of Indonesia?
List of Indonesian islands by population
|4||Kalimantan (Indonesian part of Borneo)||18,455,058 (2015)|
What is the 2nd biggest island in Indonesia?
The Biggest Islands Of Indonesia
|1||New Guinea (shared with Papua New Guinea)||303,381 square miles|
|2||Borneo (shared with Brunei and Malaysia)||288,869 square miles|
|3||Sumatra||184,954 square miles|
|4||Sulawesi||69,761 square miles|
What are the 3 most populated islands?
Most Populated Islands in the World
What are the 5 most populated islands in the world?
The 10 Most Populous Islands in the World
- Sumatra, Indonesia — 50 million people.
- Luzon, Philippines — 49.52 million people. …
- Madagascar — 25.57 million people. …
- Mindanao, Philippines — 25.53 million people. …
- Taiwan — 23.76 million people. …
- Sri Lanka — 21.44 million people. …
- Borneo — 21.3 million people. …
Is Indonesia overpopulated?
Country’s population has topped 270M, over 56% living on Java Island, according to 2020 census results. Indonesia’s population increased by 32.56 million over the past decade, the country’s statistics authority has announced.