What are the top 5 items that Vietnam Export?
Exports The top exports of Vietnam are Broadcasting Equipment ($42.3B), Telephones ($18.2B), Integrated Circuits ($15.5B), Textile Footwear ($10.6B), and Leather Footwear ($6.43B), exporting mostly to United States ($63.7B), China ($40.3B), Japan ($21.2B), South Korea ($20.3B), and Germany ($8.22B).
What is Vietnam the largest producer of?
Vietnam has maintained its position as the world’s largest producer and exporter of cashew nuts in 2020, exporting an estimated 450,000 tonnes of cashew kernels worth 3.2 billion USD, according to the Vietnam Cashew Association (Vinacas).
What are Vietnam major imports and exports?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $8.8 billion (3.1%)
What are the main imports and exports of Vietnam?
Vietnam Exports and Imports of Product Groups 2019
- Vietnam Raw materials exports are worth US$ 20,125 million, product share of 7.61%.
- Vietnam Raw materials imports are worth US$ 26,300 million, product share of 10.38%.
- Vietnam Intermediate goods exports are worth US$ 33,652 million, product share of 12.72%.
What is Vietnam famous for producing?
Vietnam is a key source of electronics, furniture, clothing, footwear, and fish for Americans. It also is a key global exporter of coffee, rice, and other food.
What is the main product of Vietnam?
Vietnam has emerged as an important electronics exporter, with electrical and electronic products overtaking coffee, textiles, and rice to become the country’s top export item. Samsung is Vietnam’s largest exporter and has helped the country achieve a trade surplus for the first time in many years.
What is Vietnam main source of income?
Leading Industries Of Vietnam
The economy of Vietnam is mainly reliant on foreign direct investments in order to promote growth. The largest industries here are services which make up 49.75% of the GDP, industry which makes up 33.25%, and agriculture which makes up 17% of GDP.
What is Vietnam’s main import?
Vietnam main imports are computers, electrical products and parts (18 percent of total imports) and machine, instruments and accessories (16 percent). Others include: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (8 percent); textile fabrics (5 percent) and iron and steel (4 percent).